A break-in or a robbery is the scariest thing that can happen at your business place. It is a terrifying experience when you notice a break-in. Moreover, it compromises the safety of your employees. It is your duty as a business owner to protect your property and have safety measures in place. We at Locksmith in Tampa is the best commercial locksmith in Tampa FL, can ensure that you have the best security measures in place at your business property.
Irrespective of being a private office, retail store, or a commercial factory, our services can secure that place for you. We know the value of your assets and employees and so we share with you specific tips so that you can have the best of security to your assets and employees.
If you have a master key, you can ensure that your business property has enhanced security. Your business office can have various rooms’ likes, meeting rooms and storerooms. Moreover, there may be multiple entries to the office building. If you have a single key that can open all the locks in every room or door, then you can ensure that you have the highest security in place. We can help you with having such master keys for locks at your commercial property.
Duplicate keys for contracted workers
Your business may have many contracted workers taking care of the cleaning and other janitorial works. You can have duplicate keys from them. However, you need to keep in mind that you need to record all the key cuts. Moreover, never put the office number or address on the keys. If the keys with such details happen to be lost then, miscreants can use those for breaking into your office.
Locks for windows
An unlocked window can be the best point through which a thief can enter your office. We do lock our doors but forget about the windows. We must take proper care to have locks for our windows. At least for those which open to the outside of the building. We can install high-security locks at the windows of your office building to ensure proper safety to your assets and employees.
Some other security tips to follow
There are specific other security tips that we, as the best commercial locksmith in Tampa FL, would love to share with you.
- You need to keep track of the duplicate keys and maintain a register to record who is having those duplicate keys.
- You need to advise your staff to ensure proper safety for the office keys that they have with them.
- If anyone leaves your office without informing you and returning the office keys, they have then you must change the lock having our help.
- You should not distribute keys having your office address on them.
- It is best to install digital locks in place of ordinary locks at your office.
- It would be best if you did not waste a minute to change a lock that you feel is not working correctly. We are open 24/7 and you can call us anytime for such assistance.
Keep these security tips in mind and have the best of security at your business place.